- 2016-2017 Hydrotherapy Term Assignments
- Hydrotherapy Requirements for Spring Hydro Lecture Class
- Guidelines for Hydrotherapy Observation Hours
- Hydrotherapy Observation Syllabus
- Hydrotherapy Observation Clinical Shift Record
Clinic Observation for Hydrotherapy Students
Students may begin observing clinic shifts upon successful completion of the Hydrotherapy lecture & lab and the Intro to Clinic class.
The sign-up sheet for this term’s Hydro observation shifts is now available online.
Sign Up for Clinic Observation Shifts
- Here’s the link to the SignUp Genius website: NUNM Summer 2016 Clinic Observation for Hydro Students sign-up sheet
- Scroll down through the online form to find this term’s available shifts.
- Click on the green “Sign Up’ box to add yourself to a shift(s), and when you’ve completed your selection hit the green “Submit and Sign Up” button at the bottom of the page.
- Create a SignUpGenius account: You’ll be asked to create an account at SignUpGenius, which we recommend, as this allows you to edit or cancel your items as many times as needed. You’ll also be sent a confirmation of your schedule and any edits via the email address you provide. You’ll be asked for first/last name and email to create an account. Your name will remain invisible to other users accessing this list.
Please consider your fellow students, only sign up for shifts that you know you will be doing; this way, there will be enough shifts to go around. Be sure to login in and cancel shifts you cannot attend so they will be available to other students.