Allergy Research Group is seeking a student rep whose goals align with our mission statement: provide customers with products they can use to improve their patients’ quality of life, through scientific based innovation, purity of ingredients, education and outstanding service.
As the NUNM rep you will:
- Promote Allergy Research Group products on campus
- Act as a liaison between the University & Allergy Research Group
- Keep up with Allergy Research Group’s Focus Newsletter to stay informed on cutting edge research & science
- Advise the company of opportunities for effective & timely promotion on campus
Please visit our website for more information: www.allergyresearchgroup.com
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you want to be a student rep for Allergy Research Group and how your goals align with our mission.
*Please send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31st.
Department: Clinical Consultants
Reports to: Manager, Clinical Consultants
Candidate will be a liaison between ZRT Laboratory and the medical school attended. Within the school the student will help answer student questions about hormone testing, consult with ZRT staff for more information if needed, and represent ZRT at appropriate school functions. The candidate will also serve to identify ways that ZRT may become more involved in supporting the medical students, staff, research and school. The student will assist ZRT to better understand the testing needs of future medical professionals.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a second or third year medical student with interest in endocrinology
- available for training through teleconferences and webinars for 8-10 hours remotely or train at least 8 hours in person at ZRT Laboratory in Portland, Oregon
- obtain at least one (1) recommendation from college faculty where attending (forms supplied)
- responsible, personable and professional
- Establish ZRT’s presence at the medical school by participating in events, exhibiting and helping identifying areas where ZRT could be involved
- Represent ZRT at such school occasions where ZRT has an exhibit, including setting up and taking down exhibits, working with ZRT to get the correct materials in a timely fashion, and making sure materials are returned to ZRT in proper condition
- Represent ZRT informally by answering questions of students and staff, facilitating student and/or staff testing
- Assist in research on topics generated by ZRT
- Demonstrate consistently sound judgment, discretion and diplomacy in this position since work performed is often of a sensitive and/or confidential nature
- Exhibit professionalism in attitude and attire at any school function when representing ZRT
Time Required: 10 hours/month
If interested in this position, complete the attached forms and references along with your CV and a letter stating how you will accomplish these objectives to : email@example.com by 5 p.m., Friday, June 10, 2016.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Dr. Allison Smith at 866-600-1636 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thorne Research is seeking a NUNM Student Representative
We have an opening for a motivated individual to represent Thorne Research on campus. The Thorne Research student rep is responsible for:
- educating students about Thorne Research products
- supporting the Thorne Research Medical Affairs staff in obtaining scientific papers from local and online medical libraries
- taking product orders
Current second- or third-year student (will graduate spring 2017–2018)
E-mail your CV and cover letter to:
Mario Roxas, ND, Director, Research and Development Thorne Research, email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: Friday, September 25, 2015
www.thorne.com | 800.228.1966