Jigsaw Health in Scottsdale, Arizona offers premium dietary supplements, with a special focus on Sustained Release Technology (SRT) that controls the release of active ingredients so absorption happens over time – as the body requires – instead of all at once.
All products are manufactured at GMP-certified facilities. As part of its commitment to naturopathic medicine, Jigsaw Health is also a corporate sponsor for the Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association (AzNMA).
In this position, the student rep will become knowledgeable about the application of, the benefits of, as well as instruct students about:
- Magnesium w/SRT
- Vitamin C w/SRT
- Activated B w/SRT
- 5-HTP w/SRT
- Melatonin w/SRT
- Essential Blend Probiotics
- Jigsaw Complete Daily Packets
- Jigsaw Basic Daily Packets
- Jigsaw Ultimate Daily Packets
- Electrolyte Supreme™
- And more!
Activities will include:
- Promote locally
- Promote and arrange NUNM sampling tables for students and faculty
- Distribute product information to students and faculty
- Promote and coordinate Jigsaw Health’s involvement in NUNM’s school activities
- Coordinate seminars
- Set up product displays
- 10-15 hours per month maximum
- Must be in good academic standing with the University (no academic probation)
Compensation: $300 per month plus bonuses
To apply, please send a cover letter with your curriculum vitae (CV) to: Natalie Ochoa at Jigsaw Health, email@example.com
Interested candidates: please submit a detailed cover letter and resume to Kacie@professionalformulas.com by 5 p.m., Friday, May 12, 2017
Professional Formulas has been providing holistic healthcare practitioners with the highest quality homeopathic remedies, herbal formulas, and nutritional supplements for over 30 years. We are a small, team-oriented company, located in Portland, OR whose culture centers around our steadfast commitment to practitioners, our expansive line of superior products, and our focus on exceptional personal customer service.
Professional Formulas is looking for a student representative at NUNM. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A second-year student during the 2017–2018 school year; open to a multi-year relationship with Professional Formulas.
- A strong interest in natural medicines in general and homeopathic remedies in particular. Familiarity with herbal medicine is also helpful.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive with an outgoing personality and a strong work ethic.
- An interest in developing and executing on creative initiatives that increase awareness of the Professional Formulas brand, which is decidedly different from those of other professional lines.
The successful candidate will receive a monthly stipend and training on Professional Formulas’ brand and extensive product line. The student representative will also have the ability to influence and participate in the development of a partnership between Professional Formulas and NUNM. Time commitment will average 10-15 hours per month.
As an Ayush student representative, you will be expected to represent Ayush Herbs Inc. and provide excellent customer service to the students at your college. Our mission statement is “To provide our customers with the highest quality Ayurvedic products and supplements, using the ancient wisdom and traditions of Ayurveda combined with the latest technology, science and research available. We believe in providing the best of what Mother Nature has to offer.”
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Distributing catalogues, packets, and samples as allowed within school guidelines.
- Taking product orders from students and calling them in to Ayush.
- Educating students, faculty, and doctors on Ayush products and protocols.
- Coordinating at least one lunch per semester for students/faculty per school guidelines with Dr. Sodhi speaking via conference call.
- Creating an Ayush presence within the dispensary as allowed by your school (i.e. displays, table time, etc.)
- Helping distribute graduation packets at graduations (as permitted).
- Working at all vendor fairs at your school.
- Participating in and facilitating any lectures given by Ayush at your school and making sure handouts, catalogues, etc. are passed out.
- Participating/Representing Ayush in trade shows, if needed.
- Provide Ayush with a brief summary every month via e-mail of new accounts opened and activities at your school as well as any questions you or your contacts have.
- Sign students and faculty up to receive Dr. Sodhi’s newsletter.
- Have fun spreading the word about the benefits of Ayurveda! ]
If you are interested in learning more send an email to Jared@Ayush.com