Seroyal is a natural pharmaceutical company dedicated to assisting practitioners to optimize patient health through professional education programs and the use of clinical nutrition, homeopathic and botanical products. We are looking for a first or second year student to raise corporate awareness, promote community and work alongside our team.
What it takes to be a Seroyal Student Representative:
- Hard worker who takes initiative to make things happen
- Creative and eager to learn
- Excellent inter-personal skills and time management skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation/communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to student success
Benefits of becoming a Seroyal Student Representative:
- Excellent monthly compensation
- Free attendance to Seroyal’s exceptional seminars
- Receive discounts off wholesale prices on all Seroyal products
- Direct access to Seroyal Medical Advisors
- Hands-on training and supportive promotional materials
Apply now: Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Include “NUNM SSR Application” in subject line.
Deadline for application: Monday February 6, 2017
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.