Unofficial Transcripts (No Fee)
- Log onto the student access of SONIS.
- On the first page, labeled “Bio”, click on the the Transcript link (right below the bio information).
- Your unofficial transcript will pop-up.
- Print and voila!
- This is exactly like the one we would send if you contacted us.
- Click the link below to order an official transcript online.
- It takes five working days to process–plan ahead!
Transcripts sent to NCCAOM must document a minimum of 410 clinical hours in a CCM program in order to meet exam requirements. Current students planning to sit for NCCAOM exams should run their unofficial transcripts in Sonis to verify they meet the minimum hour requirement before submitting a Transcript Request.