June 29, 2019
Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon
Please fill out the graduation application and submit to the registrar’s office.
Details for ordering will be updated in March.
- First mandatory graduation meeting: April 12, 2019, 7:30 a.m., Room 310, breakfast included.
- Second mandatory graduation meeting: Graduation Dress Rehearsal, June 21, 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Clap out ceremony: Please join us on Friday, June 21 for the Clap Out ceremony, starting at 9:15 a.m. in room 310, and the Graduate Gift Fair from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. in the Min Zidell Garden. NUNM Partner companies will be set up in the labyrinth with gifts for all 2019 graduates.
Class Speaker Try Outs
Tryouts will be held for about 30 minutes with those interested in speaking. Each individual will be given no more than 2 minutes to try out their speech, in order to give everyone an equal opportunity. At the end, we will be doing an anonymous vote with the final results to be revealed after all of the classes have had their try outs. May the odds ever be in your favor!
More details about location and time will be posted here in late April.
Career and Alumni Services
MyCareer helps you work with the Center for Career Development & Alumni Services. If your SONIS login credentials do not work, you can reset your password by clicking the “forgot password” link.
After you log on, please:
- Create a profile
- Upload a current well-lit photo of you wearing “business attire” (casual is fine)
- Upload your current resume
Visit the Career Center office in the second floor hallway of the Academic building or email the Career Services Manager, Tafflyn Williams-Thomas