Effective Date: July 2, 2018
NUNM Department or Location:
NUNM Center for Career Development & Alumni Services
- Give input on career development needs and strategies of current students.
- Identify job, experiential learning, and internship listings
- Track employer and industry information
- Assist peers with resume review and job search skills.
- Recommend specific current and emerging tools.
- Assist with career development events
- Update database
- Create outreach materials and forms
- Projects identified by student workers always welcome.
- Assist with Coffee Klatch
- Answer questions and greet students, alumni or visitors.
Basic Microsoft Office skills Basic database skills Customer service Online Research Interest in career development tools and methodology