Effective Date: July 2, 2018
NUNM Department or Location:
NUNM School of Graduate Studies
- TA will follow outlined rubrics to review and assess many of the assignments for these courses under the supervision of faculty. (For this, TA may need to revisit the course structure and course material from previous terms from Moodle and participate with faculty in reviewing the updated course work)
- Assist with the administering of course material, assignments, exams and grading of assignments and exams.
- TA will input grades into an Excel spreadsheet.
- TA will assist in grading online versions of the courses.
- TA may assist in gathering additional lecture-related articles
- The set up and clean up of the rooms ( for cooking classes and practicum )
- Help during class time by giving help to students and answering their questions.
- TA’s need to be on time to class and adequately prepared.
- To set up and clean up of the rooms, assist with the administering and grading of exams
Turn over time one week preferred
Teaching assistants are required to have taken and passed the courses for which they are assisting and should have an interest in a professional future within the subject. They must have permission from the work study supervisor and the class instructor. MScA student from core course or elective course student who completed Foundations of Ayurveda, Philosophy of Ayurveda and Tridosha as electives. Interview required. Quarter Needed: Fall 2017 - Winter 2018 Spring 2018 Full academic year for various courses by various faculty from Summer 2018