Effective Date: July 2, 2018
NUNM Department or Location:
NUNM School of Graduate Studies
- Serve as the primary first contact for the public by: answering, screening, routing, and returning phone calls and greet visitors professionally and courteously and direct them to appropriate extensions or offices as needed.
- Assist staff and faculty in conducting the day-to-day business of the School of Graduate Studies and Helfgott Research Institute.
- Distribute mail and packages to the SGS administrative team.
- Administrative tasks – photocopying, organizing, desk work, and watering plants.
- Assist with maintenance of office and common areas, the classroom and teaching kitchen.
- Report irregularities such as unwelcome guests, fire hazards, leaking water pipes or unlocked doors as needed.
- Follow the Universities emergency procedures to assist students, employees and guests during emergencies.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
NUNM student who has work study funds and is willing to work at the Helfgott Research building and has supervisor permission.