June 30, 2018
Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon
Please fill out the graduation application and submit to the registrar’s office
- First mandatory graduation meeting: April 13, 2018, 7:30 a.m., Room 310, breakfast included.
- Second mandatory graduation meeting: Graduation Dress Rehearsal, June 22nd, 7:30 – 9:30 am.
- Clap out ceremony: Please join us on Friday, June 22nd for the Clap Out ceremony, starting at 9:15 in room 310, and the Graduate Gift Fair from 9:30 – 10:30 am in the Min Zidell Garden. NUNM Partner companies will be set up in the labyrinth with gifts for all 2018 graduates.
You are invited to voice-record the pronunciation of your name for the graduation ceremony
Class Speaker Try Outs
Tryouts will be held for about 30 minutes with those interested in speaking given no more than 2 minutes to give their try out speech. This will be timed in order to give everyone an equal opportunity. At the end, we will be doing an anonymous vote with the final results to be revealed after all of the classes have had their try outs. May the odds ever be in your favor.
- ND: Monday April 23rd | 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM in room 302
- CCM: Friday April 27th | 12:00PM – 12:30 PM in room 201
- SGS: Friday April 27th | 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM in room 224
- Undergrad: Wednesday April 25th | 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM in room 324
Career and Alumni Services
MyCareer helps you work with the Center for Career Development & Alumni Services.
If your SONIS login credentials do not work, you can reset your password by clicking the “forgot password” link.
After you log on, please:
- Create a profile
- Upload a current well-lit photo of you wearing “business attire” (casual is fine)
- Upload your current resume
Visit the Career Center office in the second floor hallway of the Academic building or email the Career Services Manager, Tafflyn Williams-Thomas